Showroom manager - Copenhagen or Aarhus
Are you our fantastic new colleague in Copenhagen or Aarhus?
We are looking for a committed and service-minded showroom manager who can give our customers an inspiring and personal experience in our showroom at Krudtløbsvej, Copenhagen k Holmen or Mejlgade 40, Aarhus. You strive to do the best, in everything you do, have plenty of drive and are motivated to drive and develop sales in the showroom.t.
As a showroom manager at Lemus, you must be involved in selling and profiling the Lemus brand in the best possible way. For that reason, you are a person who values service and the creation of good customer experiences highly and is passionate about making a positive impression on the customers in the showroom. You thrive on challenges where you have the freedom to achieve your goals. You are enterprising and outgoing and value an everyday life where customer satisfaction is an important goal. A job as a showroom manager at Lemus makes demands on you.
You are / have:
- Service-minded and committed to the subject
- Has flair for sales and good merchandising
- Flexible and meeting safe and is not afraid to take on
- Experience with personal sales, preferably in electronics, not a requirementv)
- That you take responsibility is independent and works in a structured way
- That you have a sense of order and an eye for the visual details
- A willingness to learn and take responsibility
- An ability to create relationships with customers in the showroom, where the focus is on a personal service
- Can speak Danish and English
WE CAN OFFER THAT:
An exciting position in an entrepreneurial company with a drone on. Freedom under responsibility and the possibility of flexibility. You need to thrive in changing environments where both can be lightning busy with long hectic days. At the same time as days where there is a focus on the development of the company and the showroom. At Lemus, you have the opportunity to grow and develop personally at the same time as you can learn a lot in a young company where all men are on an equal footing. Your number of hours will vary from period to period but on average be 0-10 hours per week. During holiday periods there will be several hours.
The tasks are many and varied, so if you have the desire and courage to become part of our team, send your application to Nynne Daa: email@example.com
Interviews take place on an ongoing basis and salaries are according to qualifications. The position will be filled as soon as possible.
Trainee at Lemus
We are looking for sales and marketing interns who, with their outgoing personality and great drive, will help to further develop Lemus' international position in the market. As an intern with us, you will have varying days, as well as help with both sales, marketing, PR, etc. Your work tasks will include contain the following
- Establishing and optimizing sales; this will be your main focus
- Preparation and implementation of promotional initiatives
- Create and maintain your own customer portfolios
- At the assistant level, develop marketing materials to promote sales
We imagine that you are educated or are training in marketing, communication, sales or the like. It is crucial that you like to deal with sales, as well as want to provide good customer care. You will have ample opportunity to develop yourself both personally and professionally.
Send your application with the subject Trainee attached to your CV and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
The internship is unpaid.